We specialise in garage doors, so please contact us for a free consultation to review your requirements and provide pricing.
There are a range of different types of garage doors, as well as different styles of openers and other accessories available.
Not all doors will suit your garage or carport, but at Ian’s Garage Door Centre – we’ll be able to advise you on this, as part of our free measure and quote.
We’ll discuss your requirements over the phone and/or visit you to advise the best option for your requirements. Some factors to consider include:
- What type of door do you like? Steel sectional like the Panelift, wood sectional like the Cedarpanel, Roll-A-Door, Design-A-Door, Flex-A-Door or a tilting door
- What opener will suit my home and lifestyle? If you have bedrooms near the garage, a shift worker in the home, or teenagers who come in at all hours, maybe you should consider a quiet opener
- If you have a carport, you can now automate that door as well, something that wasn’t previously possible
- What about accessories? There are a range of different accessories available for your door and opener, to make it more suitable to your lifestyle. Are you in a bushfire prone area? Consider Emb-A-Seals. Do you have latch-key kids? Consider an entry keypad. Do you have pets or small children who may run under a moving door? Consider a Safety Infra-red beam kit (Note – B&D recommend that Safety Infra-red beam kits are installed on all automated doors)
- In response to a growing demand for extra security and convenience, B&D have released Auto-Lock – which is available for new and existing garage doors.
- The Smart Phone Control Kit takes garage door control to the next level by allowing you to monitor and control your garage door while you’re at home or away from home!
Phone: 8186 2444 Office/Showroom: Unit 2, 2 Dorset Street Lonsdale SA