Roll-A-Door® – Australian for ‘Garage Door’ since 1956.
Strength & Durability
B&D’s unique ‘brake press’ technology stamps a rigid structural pattern into each Roll-A-Door®. The door curtain remains flat and looks good for the life of the product instead of developing unsightly sagging and bellying suffered by inferior doors.
Smooth, Quiet Operation
Nylofelt™ running strips fitted on both sides of the Roll-A-Door® delivers quiet operation day after day, year after year.
Enhanced Security For The Things That Are Precious To You
Every Roll-A-Door® features a sturdy locking mechanism to help prevent unwanted intrusion.
Absolute Peace Of Mind
A trusted 7 Year Parts & Labour Warranty* from Australia’s best known garage door brand.
The revolutionary new Roll-A-Door Neo provides the convenience of a roller door installation with the look of our most popular sectional door!
- Lasting style – a stunning look that will stand the test of time
- Smooth, quiet operation – Nylofelt running strips fitted on both sides of the door
- Effortless opening – we recommend incorporating the B&D Controll-A-Door Power Drive automatic opener
Warranty – door only – 7 Years
If you purchase a Roll-A-Door Neo with the Controll-A-Door automatic opener, you’ll receive B&D’s 10 Year Total Confidence Warranty.
Storm-Shield™ – High Wind
- Certified for use in all cyclone affected regions
- Maximum durability & strength
- Enhanced door reinforcement
- Independently tested & certified
- Protection against high wind
B&D Wind-Locked Roller Doors have been independently certified for use in all cyclone-affected regions throughout Australia. The system is designed to provide resistance against high winds by holding the door curtain captive in the guides.
Our wind-locked doors are suitable for homes and sheds, and are also ideal for use in commercial and industrial applications. The system delivers maximum durability, strength and added security.
Our wind-locking technology incorporates a unique clip design fitted to the edge of every flat on our high wind rolling doors. When exposed to high wind situations, this clip design ensures the door is held captive in the door track, it reduces the risk of both blow-in and blow-out wind forces, and provides added protection against forced entry.
- Nylon Running Strips for effortless rolling action
- Springs designed for 10,000 cycles
- Rubber Coated Guide Stops for smooth operation
- Bottom Weatherseal to protect from elements
- Affordable Quality
The Rollmasta® rolling door is the ideal choice if you are looking for a good quality rolling door at a budget price. Strong, secure and attractive and manufactured from a name you can trust.